Pointe Santo A46. Recently remodeled-Luxury Gulf Front Penthouse. Closest unit to the beach plus private sundeck.
Welcome to Paradise! Spectacular high-end remodel recently completed. Like no other unit in Pointe Santo. If you want the best, Pointe Santo A46 is the CLOSEST luxury rental unit in Pointe Santo to the beach. Just footsteps from the beach, condo A46 has spectacular views of the Gulf of Mexico. Fall asleep to the sound of ocean waves. Close to 1,900 square feet of indoor/outdoor space.
Million Dollar Plus Direct Gulf Front Penthouse Condo at Pointe Santo with Private Rooftop Sundeck. HGTV dream house artist’s commissioned artwork throughout the unit.
New installation: High-end UV Light whole home system offering superior purification. Used by hospitals to reduce all airborne and surface viruses, microbials, bacteria, mold, odors, VOCs, allergens, dust and Ozone free. Have peace of mind that the unit is as safe as possible.
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6+
Providing 2 spacious bedrooms (Master: king bed, Guest bedroom: 1 queen, 1 twin bed and 2 full bathrooms, a queen size sleeper sofa with memory foam upgraded mattress, the condo can easily sleep 7+ people.) The full kitchen and dining area will make you feel right at home. Relax and enjoy the beauty and serenity of Sanibel Island from our private rooftop deck or screened lanai with its panoramic views of the Gulf of Mexico. AC throughout. Free 500 Mbps WiFi is included at Pointe Santo, the fastest for Sanibel resorts.
The king size master bedroom features a spectacular view of the ocean with wall of windows. The guest room features 1 queen bed and 1 twin bed and a private entrance to the guest bath. Each room has its own large flat panel TV. Xfinity with voice activated remotes, DVR, NETFLIX, HBO and Showtime. Eat in the formal dining room, dine alfresco on the screened in lanai or take the spiral staircase to the private rooftop sundeck and have a cup of coffee watching the sunrise or cocktail watching sunsets.
On a white sandy beach, Pointe Santo de Sanibel is an ideal vacation spot for the entire family and is well known for having the best seashells in the world. Kids can spend hours searching for shells!!!! The lush tropical landscaping lends itself to a peaceful and restful escape. With heated pool, hot tub, tennis courts, pool clubhouse with soft drinks, ice cream, all day children's programs there are many things to do while you enjoy the beautiful Gulf of Mexico.
Fine linens, excellent mattresses, and a variety of pillow types are available for your sleep comfort. Bath and Beach towels are provided so you only have to worry about bringing your swimsuit and sunscreen.
**Beautiful New Deck and Deck Furniture fall 2021: Commercial grade Brazillian Ipê wood constructed from responsibly harvested procedures. Please see photos and imagine yourself here!
Centrally located on Sanibel Island, Pointe Santo de Sanibel is very convenient to restaurants, bike paths, boat rentals, golf courses, grocery stores, shopping, theaters, and wildlife preserves.
A46 has an outside beach equipment locker next to the elevator including; beach chairs, umbrellas, beach toys, boogie boards, etc. No need to purchase or rent beach gear. Beach chairs, tennis courts, beach volleyball, gas grills, tiki huts and children's programs are available to our guests or hop on a bike path (bike rentals available on the island) and experience Sanibel's fabulous shopping, restaurants and wildlife. Golf and fishing charters (highly recommend) is just a reservation away. The Pointe Santo pool clubhouse also has a computer to print boarding passes.
ABOUT SANIBEL ISLAND AND THE COMMUNITY
Situated at the center of Sanibel Island, the Pointe Santo de Sanibel Community is located directly on the beach and enjoys views of the Gulf of Mexico. Sanibel Island has consistently been named a top island vacation destination for couples and families — regionally, nationally and internationally. Sanibel offers 15 miles of pristine beaches (America’s best shelling beaches), 25 miles of bike paths, 250 kinds of shells and 0 stop lights. Top Sanibel Island attractions include: J.N. "Ding" Darling National Wildlife Refuge, Crow-Clinic For the Rehabilitation Of Wildlife, the Bailey-Matthews National Shell Museum and Sanibel Lighthouse & Fishing Pier.
A Saturday to Saturday stay is required. Longer term rentals available and encouraged.
Our guests return year after year. Please come visit us! You will love the view!
**Annual pool closure - September 22-23**. NO PETS ALLOWED
If you want luxury, look no further. Book Now and Welcome to Paradise!!
Penthouse Condo A46 has:
• Fully screened overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. You can hear/smell the ocean we are that close.
• Cushioned outdoor couch and chair
• Patio table and 4 chairs with tiled floor.
• A spiral staircase leads to the private sundeck.
The Private Sundeck:
• Overlooking the beach and the Gulf of Mexico in every direction. Perhaps the best views on Sanibel. See both the sunrise and sunset.
• Sun loungers
• Bar table and bar seats
• Wooden deck
• Completely fenced in for privacy
The New Gourmet Kitchen:
• Cambria countertops throughout, new stainless-steel appliances, ship lap ceiling
• Large island with seating for 4
• Range and microwave and extractor fan
• Full size dishwasher with a starter supply of soap
• Clothes Washer/dryer with a starter supply of laundry soap
• Keurig Coffee maker
• Large toaster oven
• Hand mixer
• Kitchen linens
• Can opener, wine bottle opener
• Plates assorted glasses and flatware
• Assorted non-stick pots and pans
• Various mixing bowls and tools for cooking
• Complete set of sharp knives for cooking/grilling
• Clothes washer/dryer
The Living Room:
• Breathtaking view of the Gulf of Mexico with access to the screened lanai
• Large wall mounted flat panel TV
• Very unique ceiling fan
• Large sectional couch with chaise and ample seating for 6
• Alcove area with a couch to curl up with a good book, very comfortable queen-sized pull out bed upgraded memory foam mattress
• Reading lights in alcove ceiling
• Dining table for 6
• Wall sconces to highlight dining and original artwork
• Unique lighting above dining room table
The Master Bedroom:
• Amazing direct Ocean/beach views from the floor to ceiling windows
• Access to lanai
• Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico with plenty of storage room for clothes.
• King bed
• Large wall mounted flat panel TV
• Large closet
• Ceiling fan
• Iron and ironing board
The Guest Bedroom:
• 1 queen bed, 1 twin bed
• Large flat panel TV
• Connected remodeled bathroom with infinity drain, LED vanity mirror
• Soft Berber carpet throughout
• Ceiling fan
Each bathroom comes with:
• Bath, hand and face towels
• Starter supply of Body soap, shampoo and conditioner
• Spare bed sheets and blankets
• We want to make sure that you have everything you need to avoid unnecessary last minute shopping, so we stock a starter supply of the following items:
• Dishwasher soap
• Laundry soap
• Kitchen roll
• Bathroom soap
• Bathroom tissue
• Vacuum cleaner
• Outdoor beach gear locker with beach chairs, umbrella, sand buckets, swim noodles and beach toys
City of Sanibel Dwelling License #23113
|Sep - 2022|
|Oct - 2022|
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
|Jun - 2023|
|Jul - 2023|
|Aug - 2023|