Common Questions about Vacation Rental Homes
HURRICANE IAN FAQs
What do I do if I already booked a trip?
Please reach out to your trip insurance company for more information. If you have booked into the future we will continue to update our guests as we asses properties on Sanibel, Captiva, and Pine Islands.
What is the best way to contact you during this time?
Please email us at [email protected] with any questions and concerns and one of our team members will get back to you.
Are you currently taking any new reservations?
Currently, all our reservations are paused.
How can I stay updated on booking a vacation rental and island updates?
You can visit our website for updated information, check back on the FAQ page, sign up for our emails, or follow us on Facebook.
Driving and Road Information: Florida 511
How do I book a home?
- You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at 239-205-8866 and a receptionist will be glad to help you.
- Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Can I bring my pet with me?
- We offer several homes, some of which allow pets and some do not. You can either look at our properties online by clicking on the "vacation rentals" tab above and see if the home you are looking at allows pets. Or you can call our office at 239-205-8866 and a receptionist would love to help find a home that is just right for you and your pet.
- What are the benefits of a vacation home rental?
- Our vacation homes are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" to your "vacation home" rather than returning to a small hotel room. Our homes have full kitchens, with some homes having game rooms, hot tubs and BBQ grills. You will be able to enjoy a full service home while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room.